- We faithfully execute and continually improve the HACCP system, as well as the system handbook, according to national and European regulations.
- We are up-to-date and closely follow national and European regulations regarding food hygiene and safety, in accordance with the recommendations of the appropriate authorities.
- We apply policies concerning the control of glass and allergens.
- We apply policies for the non-use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) for all our products, and our facilities are GMO-free.
- We are continually trained in areas related to the self-check system, and to food hygiene, safety and quality, as well as those related to the production, storage and transport of our products.
- We maintain and update our equipment in order to insure the maximum safety of our employees.
- We have the means necessary to apply the Company˘s safety policies.
- All of our products are appropriate for those who do not want to consume animal products (Vegeterian).
- We consider each person with whom we collaborate as an individual, regardless of gender, age, nationality or marital status. All forms of discrimination are prohibited in our facilities as well as against any third parties associated with our Company.
- We are firmly opposed to any form of child labor.
- We adhere to Organic Farming regulations, with regards to the cultivation, production, alteration, storage and transport of our tomato products.
- We maintain, cultivate and propagate as many heirloom seed varieties as we can
HACCP ISO 22000:2005
for tomato products
for Odysea products